What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Portishead but it just switched to RJD2 Ghostwriter. RJD2 GW is on my running mix so I'm kinda feeling like I should be out there hitting the trail. Good work beat though!

I like The Slackers a bunch. Need to dig up my old external drive.

This thread bothers me. If you're embarrassed by the music you listen to, you probably shouldn't listen to music.

Something on the nightly news (some fluff piece about a local musician who did some impromptu jingle for the station) got this stuck in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately I've been listening to the Galavant soundtrack. (Ok a few songs they ripped from the show and put up on iTunes.)

If you like comedy musicals, then you'd like Galavant! The only problem is they didn't offer ALL the songs from the series. I am making plans to rip the rest of them myself so the family can sing along in the car or in the kitchen.

Listening to Crack The Sky's eponymous first album right now. I had this one on vinyl back in the day. These guys should have hit it big in '75, but didn't quite take off. They still have a good following.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame="Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1XA1_N6UU]Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1XA1_N6UU[/ame]

One of the best Finnish rock songs ever. "Tästä asti aikaa" by Kolmas Nainen.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjOIC2K3lbQ[/ame]

Back