• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: N. VA.- Keg cutter or step bit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsccw

Reaction score
I saw another member had posted something like this a few days back and I was hoping to be able to find some help just like he did. (Polarbeer, thanks for the idea)

I've have a keg I want to convert to a Keggle (Cut the top off of) and put a valve on. If you have an angle grinder and/or step bit I could borrow that would help me a ton. Can compensate with cash/beer. I'm in Front Royal, VA. and some times make it in to Oakton, VA. for work, but willing to drive a little.

Thanks in advance!

Shoot me a PM. Might be able to help out. Planning to help out another HBTer likely next weekend, but potentially this weekend (depends on when bulkhead/valve parts arrive). I'm in Springfield, VA.

Back