Nacho Libre

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMC 24. The first showing is at noon. Jon has the day off. Nick is coming with. It ought to be a good time.....be there. :D

P.S. not tomorrow, but Friday.

Jack Black totally rocks man.
Tenacious D is as sweet as it gets.
"Kielbasa sausage, your butt cheeks is warm.
Now I feel so loose-a, I'm shootin' my juice-a, right in your kaboos-a,
Now ****in get it on!"

I could keep goin' and goin'.

Anyways, Nacho Libre--definitely. My girlfriend was like, "Uh, no." :D

Cheesefood said:
I wish Tenacious D would tour again. I saw them twice, and they rocked my freakin' socks off both times.

"If you want your asses blown out......stay in the room." :D

Tomorrow......er....today is my birthday and I'm all alone, perhaps I'll hit this movie!

Thanks for the heads up!

Good movie... Stupid beyond belief, but good. It was so silly it was hilarious. Although, by the end of the movie, I was wishing "Nacho" would put a shirt on. Jack Black's physique makes me look like I'm in REALLY good shape.

andre the giant said:
Good movie... Stupid beyond belief, but good. It was so silly it was hilarious. Although, by the end of the movie, I was wishing "Nacho" would put a shirt on. Jack Black's physique makes me look like I'm in REALLY good shape.

I felt the same way. I was kinda bummed regarding my gut's current dimensions, especially since I'll be going to Hawaii soon. But after seeing Nacho Libre, I feel quite a bit more confident, and also a strange enthusiasm about starting to work out more. I made a joke about me looking like Nacho, but my fiance corrected me quickly: "no. You don't look like Nacho at all. Jack black's body shape is...odd."

BTW, my fiancee and I took my parents to Nacho Libre for Father's Day. My dad liked it a lot and my fiancee was crying (as was I) she was laughing so hard through most of it

I thought it was funny as hell too, but as I suspected they showed the majority of the really funny scenes in the previews.

Back