South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 42!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any interest in new 15 gallon charred oak barrels for roughly $150 pending shipping

I know this guy has saved me money in the past. I am happy to give it back to help him battle cancer. If you can, please give.

How many of you would be willing to come to toms river. I may have a way to resurrect the buys but would need interest

That's quite a drive for me (>2 hours) but can't speak for everyone else. Now if someone could set up something around chester county :) :) :)

Bummer as this will be like the group buys of old with every grain on the table not just base ones star san and pbw also

I'll post the price list later when I get home in the ocean county group buy. Hopefully we can get enough people to fill at least a pallet.

Friends,

This is a great thing that Squeek is doing for us, but Toms River is a hike for many of us. I wonder if one of us Philly folks could volunteer to pick up for us all, bring back to the Philly area, and then have a local pickup for the rest. We could switch off so that each one of us would volunteer for the long drive only once. I would volunteer to do the first round, bring back everybody's shipment to my place (Haverford, PA), and then you could pick up at my place.

What do you think?

Ken

Why is there traffic on this thread? Is someone starting it up again? Last post that indicated that was from Sept.

I'd be in if this happens.

Back