hopslam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellsbrat

Reaction score
bells has made this available to the general public, going to pick up some and drink a couple pint on tap :mug:

When did they release it? I live in Canada, across from Port Huron and I've been waiting to go over for some.

Damn! I am gonna have to make some calls. Did you say you lived near the brewery? How long does it stay on tap? Do they stock more there? And how far is it from port Huron?
Sorry for all the questions. Last year we only got 1 six pack. Don't want to miss out again

Anybody want to trade a six-pack of HopSlam for some west coast beers? I have access to Plinys and other great IPAs

stevet said:
Damn! I am gonna have to make some calls. Did you say you lived near the brewery? How long does it stay on tap? Do they stock more there? And how far is it from port Huron?
Sorry for all the questions. Last year we only got 1 six pack. Don't want to miss out again

I live in Port Huron and it just hit our stores Tuesday. If you come over this weekend there will probably still be some.

Just got word that they are out of stock at wolverine. hopefully have more by Saturday. If you know where I can get some other than wolverine, let me know.
Thanks in advance
Cheers

Hopslam is a quality beer, only problem is the hype leading to every retailed in downtown Chicago being sold out within 24 hrs. I got lucky and had a friend who picked up a case that resulted in a 6-pack for me. Hard to believe it really is 10% w/ how smooth it is. Enjoy if you can find it!

I also would be down to trade for some Hopslam. I've got Pliny, sculpin, Ruination, Alesmith, and pretty much anything Russian River and Stone make. PM me.

Nick

Finally got my hands on some hopslam. Does anyone else find it less smooth than last year? Maybe it's in my head? It has been a few months.

I had a 9 oz pour last night and maybe it's the high expectation I had for this beer but it wasn't anything special. My wife thought it was better than average, but not something to wait out in the cold for.

Is it worse on draft than bottled?

HopNotch said:
I also would be down to trade for some Hopslam. I've got Pliny, sculpin, Ruination, Alesmith, and pretty much anything Russian River and Stone make. PM me.

Nick

As I live in Indiana and I bet hopslam is still in my reach I can help you out ? I might be able to trade?

Finally got my hands on some hopslam. Does anyone else find it less smooth than last year? Maybe it's in my head? It has been a few months.

I thought the same thing, seems like more hot alcohol than last years. I had it out of a keg though, so maybe that was the difference. Last year it blew my mind, this year not so much. Could just be me.

I've heard from others that out of the keg, Hopslam is not quite as good. It doesn't "pop" as much with the hops, apparently. Myself, I only had it on draft this year and it was smooth, but lacking in hops to me compared to years prior. However, previously I had only had it in bottles.

Is anyone able to send me a bottle of this...the beer store near me ran out almost instantly. The store near me has many other quality beers that would be worth the trade. If anyone has a bottle they could send me I would be greatly indebted.

Send me a message please!

Latest posts

Back