Ever filled your carboy to the brim with oxyclean?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtpro

Reaction score
How cool is that white afro that keeps replenishing itself? Stuff is so powerful It's almost unbelievable.

about 7 degrees out right now, the temperature isnt so bad by itself, but just the littlest bit of wind turns your facial skin into plastic.

Did the Oxiclean foam die down...?

I hear Starsan is even more impressive.:)

Do you brew outside, and if yes, what set up do you have?

The wind is always something to contend with...

My carboys always get a "to the brim" overnight soak in Oxy after their most recent tour of duty. Way easier than letting them sit in the open air until all the yeast and krausen residue dries to the bottom and sides until your forget about it 30 minutes before you have to rack to primary and realize you have to friggin SCRUB it to get it clean now.... of course, I'm sure I'm the only one who's ever done that. :)

I live in an apartment, I have no yard nor outdoor realm at all, so no I brew in my kitchen. When its time to cold crash I open a window and turn my basement into a refrigerator.

Back