A good drunk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lushife

Reaction score
I haven't had a good drunk in a while. You know a nice clean drunk where you're feeling nice and spiny but you're not Pukey or anything and are able to make a night before hangover remedy or just down the yeast for vitamins. F'ing a it's been awhile and I'm digging this drunk especially since its off some cheap wine I made.

I have the good drunk right now. my wife has done gone & went to bed. I shall join her momentarily. maybe after a pint of water to ensure physical & mental health for the ensuing shopping trip scheduled for the early morning. and I love the squiggly red line telling me I have spelled a word wrong. it may have taken me a while to type this, but I have spelled everything correctly. now, the eternal internet question of message boards: are you all pissing off, or am I the the one who has pissed off? good night.

Latest posts

Back