Used liquor barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea of when Bourbon barrels will be back? I am wanting to brew a Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Porter, just need a barrel. Thanks!

Whiskey barrels will not be back for a while.

I'm getting:
6 - 5 gallon rum
2 - 5 gallon Brandy
1- 10 gallon Rum.

If anyone wants to reserve one pm me with Email address and zip code for shipping and we'll get you set up.

Cheers,

John

I'd like to know how much it would be to ship a 5 and/or 10 gallon bourbon barrel to 21131.. And let me know when you get more :)

Barrels are on their way.
We will have a few 5 gallon Brandy ($115) and a ton of 5 gallon Rum($110)
PM me with a zip code (for shipping estimate) if you are interested.
John

Barrels are coming in today, if your interested PM me with zip code.

Also we may have a couple 15 gallon Rum barrels and some 10's if you interested.

John

What's a good use for a rum or brandy barrel? I can think of a few for whiskey, but rum and brandy have me stumped.

10's & 15's might be gone. Bet they are $150 and $175.

I've had Imperial Porters, and Stouts, Belgian triple and a IIPA out of the the rum barrel and they were all fantastic. People are also putting Barleywine's, Old Ale, and Strong Scoth ales in the Rum barrels.

I'm putting a Smoked Maple Amber Ale in a rum barrel tomorrow, should be nice. I haven't had anything out of the Brandy barrels yet.

Had a few people decide they did not want barrels so we have some of the Concord grape Brandy barrels left and some Rum barrels.

I was just informed that there are some 10g Rum barrels available. If you are interested I need to know ASAP. They are $150+ shipping.
Cheers,
John

We will have 5 gallon Whiskey barrels ($110 + shipping). on the 22nd of June. We will be taking preorders for these starting today. If you want one pm me with a zip code and email address so I can send an invoice.

Back