Ho ho ho! What beer gear did Santa get you for Christmas '09?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I call these my brewniform.

Action shot.

DSCF1311.JPG

• Gift certificates to LHBS
  • Kolsch glass (very cool!)
  • Celebrator glass
  • Michael Jackson's Great Beers of Belgium
  • BYO subscriprion (I think she got mixed up with zymurgy, I've had a BYO subscription since I started:eek:)
  • L'chouffe's christmas beer
  • A few stickers/posters etc it the stocking

The Jackson book is a good read. Its a little odd to read about beer from a non-technical perspective though.

14 gallon Blichmann conical fermenter
March Pump
Oh and a replacement wedding ring (mine was stolen in Mexico)

My wife rocks!

Nothing beer for Xmas for me. I did pick up a large Blue Moon Grand Cru to try for New Years Eve though. I mostly just drank homebrew all weekend. In fact, I'm pretty sure that is all I had. Besides the Belgian Pale Ale, and the Brown Ale (more of a brown IPA), Bell's Christmas beer is all I have on hand. Well, that and the Belgian Golden Strong that is still carbing.

14 gallon Blichmann conical fermenter
March Pump
Oh and a replacement wedding ring (mine was stolen in Mexico)

My wife rocks!

Great gifts, but "stolen in Mexico" wow I don't think that one would work for me. :D

EDIT: Oh yea almost forgot, My wife got me 2 years of BYO back issues along with a subscription and refractometer.

Gots me a march pump for xmas!!! The fam was giving me the weird eye getting excited about "just a pump"...

You shoulda seen my family when I was opening a Thermocouple, a large metal heat sink, an SSR, and a PID :D Mom said shopping for me this year was a bit odd and not very exciting:) Oh and a 10G round Cooler:)

I got 4 cornies, 2 faucets with shanks, corona mill, 55 lbs MO, 80 lbs of various other malts (vienna, crystal 10, 40 60, munich, chocolate ....), a set of Simpsons pint glasses, and a wireless thermometer .... I need to brew soon ....... and best of all, not brewing related, but a new addition to the family set to arrive in August

No brewing equip from any relatives. BUT I went ahead and splurged on myself and finished off my all-grain equipment. And I just bought a 7.2cu ft Frigidaire chest freezer off craigslist to start off my kegging setup. Damn this hobby gets expensive.

Nobody got me any beer for Christmas. So I went out and bought some Miller haha. Ok maybe not the best beer, but it's decent and cheap.

Got a Johnson Controls fridge controller, and a $50 certificate to NB. At least people listened to my suggestions this year, instead of ignoring them like last year.

SWMBO got me a refractometer and for my xmas gift to myself I got some more rubber stoppers, a 2000ml flask, and a Brew infuser I can't wait to dry hop something

Back