So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottling 5 gallons of Dunkelweizen and brewing Round 2 of None More Black Vanilla Stout. First batch was so good I've had requests for more.

Early morning brew yesterday, 6 gallons of my "Haus Ale", bottled 6 gallons of an American Wheat recipe that I put together, possibly bottling 6 gallons of Hard Cider today as well.

Brewing an Irish Stout today, I plan to add some Jameson soaked oak chips at the end during secondary. Irish whiskey oak stout of sorts. Bottling and imperial blonde today also.

Yesterday brewed a Batch of Bad Donkey Bitter from Beer Grains, and something somewhat close to Northern Brewers Kiwi IPA.

Today I plan on brewing a Tankhouse Ale (beer grains again) and start a Caramel Apple Mead that I got from the Recipe section here!

And maybe if I'm feeling ambitious I'll start the 3 Kits of Wine the Girlfriends wants me to start lol

This is what I call a Good Weekend!

Hopefully brewing a small batch of patersbier (starter for a quad) and/or a golden sour based on the Rare Barrel golden recipe from the Sour Hour (to be hit with peaches eventually).

Finishing up the sparge on a DIPA right now...I started out with the Lawson's Sip of Sunshine clone recipe posted here, but tweaked and modded it a little to my own design. Looking good so far.

Might do another American RyePA to further test my BIAB love...might have a keegle or two for sale if this one goes as smoothly as the first.

Hope to brew an ESB this weekend. I am going simple, which is a break from my past brews. I am playing with the idea of a blackberry ESB though.:)

Planning to brew a 6 g AG batch of Dry Stout for my nephew's college graduation ( two 3 g kegs). Also doing a 6 g batch of a Blonde Ale for the same.

Just finished bottling my Franken Tripel - started with 5-gal but after much sampling only had enough for 1 3/4 cases.

If the weather holds, I'll be brewing my first Irish Red (all grain). Finally have all the equipment I need having completed a DIY wort chiller last week.

Stoked! :ban:

Was gonna try a decoction mash on an oktoberfest this weekend but found out I may be going to Taos, NM Sunday till Wednesday. Cant argue with that! :rockin:

Going to be brewing my first 2 beers this weekend. Oatmeal Stout and a Kolsch - ten gallon batches of each.

Going to be brewing my first 2 beers this weekend. Oatmeal Stout and a Kolsch - ten gallon batches of each.

Dude! Go big or go home! Good on ya and have a great brew session. No training wheels? Anyone riding shotgun? Senseii?

I'll be brewing for the sixth weekend in a row: 5G American Rye Ale per Jamil's recipe (Brewing Classic Styles). #6 in my Brewniversity/Walkabout series.

Enjoying my "lawnmower" mild a little much so I think I need to make another...If do not choose the clean the house instead for potential roommate showings.

Brewing 16 gallon batch of Flanders Red Ale at a friend's house.

My batch is going to get 3rd generation Roselare Dregs and The Yeast Bay's Melange Blend.

Brewing two lots tomorrow. 1) DFH 90 IPA clone and 2) Simcoe IPA. First time using liquid yeast so it should be fun. My starters should be done cold crashing just in time.

Might be doing a coffee stout, if all goes well. Also waiting on a Belgium double kit. Got to get ready for spring. ....

Some zywiec clone per request of the father-in-law, guess his friends like it or something...he's alright so it's all good

Finally, after an almost 2 month hiatus, brewing tomorrow. El Camino black strong ale (one of those collaboration recipes). A buddy is joining me to learn some things. Hopefully I don't teach him how to screw up a brew day :tank:

I'm not doing beer this weekend, but I am going to start a pear cider. My wife can't handle gluten and doesn't like beer, but she does like cider. This is essentially the bribe before trying some all grain batches.

I'm not doing beer this weekend, but I am going to start a pear cider. My wife can't handle gluten and doesn't like beer, but she does like cider. This is essentially the bribe before trying some all grain batches.

Well played sir! 🍻

Dude! Go big or go home! Good on ya and have a great brew session. No training wheels? Anyone riding shotgun? Senseii?

I'll be brewing for the sixth weekend in a row: 5G American Rye Ale per Jamil's recipe (Brewing Classic Styles). #6 in my Brewniversity/Walkabout series.

HAHA nope. Just my good friends on HBT! It feels good to know I'll actually be brewing, I've just been accumulating equipment all winter. Made a brew stand, made BIAB bags, bought a kettle, no chill containers and anything else needed. Will be my first and last time brewing with no homebrew to drink during a brew day.

1 quart starter this morning for an expired vial of WLP 800; if it lives, then a little 2-gallon all-wheat lager experiment Saturday or Sunday (~3lbs white wheat malt, 1/2oz domestic Hallertau ~4% alpha, BIAB for about 80% efficiency ... will work out the details later).

With spring finally arriving, lager making time is about over for me.

Back