Speidel 60L Fermenter - Jan '13 shipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avlbrew

Reaction score
Did anyone else preorder Speidel 60L Fermenter from Morebeer when it said it would arrive in a late January shipment? Just curious if anyone actually received it or thinks they will receive it soon. I was just told to expect it in April/May so I'm curious if the shipment is late or I just got the shaft because they oversold.

I ordered on 11/30/12 and was told it would arrive in late December, then late January and now, early/mid February. But, they charged me for it when ordered.
I've just sent another email asking for an update. If it doesn't arrive by late February, I'm going to ask for my money back.
When did you order yours?

Sounds like you're worse off than me. I ordered around Christmas. Last time and I asked they said it may arrive in the mid Feb shipment but likely would be the April/May shipment based on my order date. I wouldn't mind waiting so much had I known upfront.

Are there inexpensive alternatives? I just want something airtight that will hold a ten gallon batch.

Back