Boo yah.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Couldn't believe I found it. I usually get on craigslist and do my usual searches for "carboy", "keg", "homebrew", "beer", etc. But this time I just put in "cornelius" and the listing popped up for a city about an hour away.

:tank:

Sorry spacecowboy, I'm gonna have to out boo-yah you. I just got three ball locks off of craigslist for $75! Yea!:ban:

Seriously, If I would have found 3 for $100 before I ran across the deal that I did, I would have jumped on it!:mug:

rustym said:
Sorry spacecowboy, I'm gonna have to out boo-yah you. I just got three ball locks off of craigslist for $75! Yea!:ban:

Seriously, If I would have found 3 for $100 before I ran across the deal that I did, I would have jumped on it!:mug:

Totally out-booyahed, but glad to hear it!

Sitting next to a old restaraunt being remodled. All the kitchen equipment was outside along with two dirty dusty kegs. I offered the guy working $20 and he said take them.

Sitting next to a old restaraunt being remodled. All the kitchen equipment was outside along with two dirty dusty kegs. I offered the guy working $20 and he said take them.

Wow, stole them (literally).

Back