Dream a little dream ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
vcscy9.jpg

New hop stand. Just in time, too! All of the plants are showing sprouts.

Year 2 They say (but you know what They say) that year 2 is when you actually get a crop. I got three hop flowers last year, off of four plants. For scale, the crosspieces are 8 ft 2x4.

Your in the 'emerald triangle' them sh*ts should grow like CRAZY in all that sun and good earth!

i planted 3 rhizomes once when i lived in northern cali, one german, english, and american, and the american ones took off...we got a couple of buds in about 3 months! They grow FAST, like an inch a day...

Bjorn Borg said:
Your in the 'emerald triangle' them sh*ts should grow like CRAZY in all that sun and good earth!

i planted 3 rhizomes once when i lived in northern cali, one german, english, and american, and the american ones took off...we got a couple of buds in about 3 months! They grow FAST, like an inch a day...

Man, last year when mine were growing mid-summer (and I was watering them before I screwed up and stopped watering) they would grow about 6 inches or more a day. I'd come home from work and just be amazed.

Latest posts

Back