Dogfish ApriHop and 90 minute IPA's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivan Lendl

Reaction score
i normally dont drink 'fruit' beers, but this one was bottled last week so i bought it for its freshness more than anything. Its definitley tastes like apricot! Its ok i guess, it simply tastes exactly like thier 60 minute with apricots added.

The 90 minute is awesome!!!
For a BIG, Strong beer its really tasty, slightly alcoholic and its hoppy/malty as all hell. Very good...much easier to drink then a barley wine of similar strength.
it drinks like an IPA on steroids.

After these 2 beers and a vicoden im probably not going to sample my chimay tonite...:drunk:

I've been disappointed every time I've tried Aprihop. I'll keep my eye out for some, hoping I can get some really really fresh.

90 Min is always a safe bet. :D

I saw the Aprihop a few days ago but I'm not much of a fan of Magic Hat #9 so I passed on it. I agree with you about the 90. Have you seen the 120 yet this year?????

HurricaneFloyd said:
I saw the Aprihop a few days ago but I'm not much of a fan of Magic Hat #9 so I passed on it. I agree with you about the 90. Have you seen the 120 yet this year?????

nope...no 120. Im not really looking for it though, but if 'Total Wines' gets it ill pick one up to sample.

i want to try that felcher lager, or whatever its called...

Back