Red Sox Nation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boston

Reaction score
A shout out from North Carolina to my brothers & sisters around the globe who are members of Red Sox Nation.

LET'S GO RED SOX!!

I wonder if anyone has to die this time for them to win, or if the curse has been lifted. My fiancee is still bitter over the whole Tori Snelgrove thing since she knew her in high school.

davefleck said:
Rockies in 5.
6 if you're lucky.

Can't stop this freight train.

A little advice for you expansion fans that have NEVER been in a world series, don't jinx your team by making statements like that.

Wait, what am I thinking? Go ahead, jinx your team as much as you want.

LET'S GO SOX!!!

Friggin' McCarver ... he literally just said:

"Generally, the bigger the guy, the longer the stroke" Priceless

At least Joe is there to save him. And the good thing is, Buck is INSANE. Does the old man proud. :rockin:

FWIW I hope the Sox aren't shooting their whole wad in game 1. That score is stupid...

Ize

Ize said:
At least Joe is there to save him. And the good thing is, Buck is INSANE. Does the old man proud. :rockin:

FWIW I hope the Sox aren't shooting their whole wad in game 1. That score is stupid...

Ize
Well, after last night, I guess we can say they didn't shoot their whole wad on Wednesday!

YEAH, now we gotta turn it up a notch to wrap it all up!

Back