Tampa Area Beers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotbfan

Reaction score
I have a contact from another site that wants to do some local to me (portland) trades and he lives in the Tampa area. I have almost no exposure to beers from that area, and was curious if anyone had any suggestions on what I might want to ask him to look out for to trade with me. I like very dark beers, very hoppy beers, and sours of all types.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, I hope that this will turn in to a many times per year swap with the guy if I can find enough stuff to ask him for, so even if it is a seasonal that isn't available right now I would be interested in those suggestions as well.

lotbfan said:
I have a contact from another site that wants to do some local to me (portland) trades and he lives in the Tampa area. I have almost no exposure to beers from that area, and was curious if anyone had any suggestions on what I might want to ask him to look out for to trade with me. I like very dark beers, very hoppy beers, and sours of all types.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, I hope that this will turn in to a many times per year swap with the guy if I can find enough stuff to ask him for, so even if it is a seasonal that isn't available right now I would be interested in those suggestions as well.

Cigar City Brewing

Cigar City-lots of special releases. Hoppy IPA's, Super rich imperial stouts, lots of high gravity stuff. Check out their website to get more info.
St Somewhere-Farmhouse style ales.
7venth Sun-small brewery doing very cool things, limited bottle releases.

Back