• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: counterflow wort chiller or plate wort chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ntertell

Reaction score
If you've got a spare one collecting dust, let me know how much you'd like for it, including shipping. OR local pickup in chicago.

ntertell said:
If you've got a spare one collecting dust, let me know how much you'd like for it, including shipping. OR local pickup in chicago.

I sent you a pm. I have 2 that I don't use any more.

Hey thanks for the case of flat beer! Great trade!

dallasdb said:
You didn't test them ahead of time?

It's was from a commercial brewery he works at. I was loading up the fridge and noticed all the bottles were 1/2 to 3/4 full. He must have forgot to mention that.

mux said:
It's was from a commercial brewery he works at. I was loading up the fridge and noticed all the bottles were 1/2 to 3/4 full. He must have forgot to mention that.

That is weak! Is it worth a visit back to swap out the swill you got for a legit case of brew?

heh I have issues with ntertell in the past... Though he did make it up somewhat... He sold me a cold plate. I sent him the money... Then he got a better offer and sent my money back (plus $10) and sold it to the other person... I wouldn't purchase from him again.

mors said:
heh I have issues with ntertell in the past... Though he did make it up somewhat... He sold me a cold plate. I sent him the money... Then he got a better offer and sent my money back (plus $10) and sold it to the other person... I wouldn't purchase from him again.

I was selling an unfinished counterflow chiller parts alone are in 45-50 price range he shows up with box for two brothers wet hopped IPA and a growler of same IPA. He ended up leaving with 40 feet of 3/4" rubber hose and 40 feet of 3/8" soft copper. For nothing. He left me a mixed case of flat half full bottles. What a jag off! Defend your self dick head!

Just got back into town without access to HBT. Mux, I thought I'd mentioned the 12oz beers were low-fills. Didn't mean to deceive you. I sent you a PM last week offering replacement beer, but haven't received a response yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back