• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Perlick Faucets and 4" Shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waazupdoc

Reaction score
I am looking for a few Perlick Faucets and 4" Shanks.. I would like stainless on the shanks and if anyone has the 525SS or 575SS i would appreciate it. Let me know what you got and know that I am in NYC 11201 so let me know shipping if your not close.

Thanks

Have you checked out www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com ? It is run by a member of this forum. Although I personally have not ordered from him ( yet ), it seems like a great resource for brewing equipment. They have Perlick 525ss for $23.99 which is a price you usually get when you order like 25 of them at a time.

I have 1 4" shank and 2 5" shanks. I don't think they are stainless. Let me know. I am in eastern PA so I am sure shipping will be around $5 or so.

I am thinking $15 each and $5 for shipping no matter how many you want. All three could fit in one of those flat rate post office boxes. Let me know. I also have a 5lb tank and single gauge regulator. I can get pics if you need.

PaulB I appreciate it but I can get them cheaper then that down the street (and No don't read a sarcastic tone into that). Thank you though and I am kinda holdin out for stainless.

Back