Need to ship 2 glass bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giligson

Reaction score
Ok, I swear I've searched for this and I thought I had actually seen something about this before but I couldn't find what I want to know.

I want to ship 2 standard glass bottles to a homebrew competition. This is in Canada so I don't need a tutorial about the legality of this practice. I just need to know what the most efficient way to pack 2 (not 12) bottles might be.

Cheers.

If you're only shipping two bottles re-using shipping tubes works well. You can cut them down to fit your needs. Wrap bottle in bubble wrap until it's a snug fit in the tube. Be sure to cushion ends and between bottles with more bubble wrap.

8302d1225400949-official-whmbp-thread-whmbp_01.jpg

If you're only shipping two bottles re-using shipping tubes works well. You can cut them down to fit your needs. Wrap bottle in bubble wrap until it's a snug fit in the tube. Be sure to cushion ends and between bottles with more bubble wrap.

8302d1225400949-official-whmbp-thread-whmbp_01.jpg

This worked great when AnOldUR sent me two bottles in a SMaSH swap.

Still hanging onto the tube Herm. :D

Back