Pots and burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zolakk, I was just looking at the same burner/kettle package and was wondering if there is a way to completely remove the timer, its hard to tell without actually seeing it in person. I need a burner and have a few Basspro giftcards to burn so this one is looking really attractive if that is possible.

tubbster I have heard that stainless steel is the way to go, apparently aluminum pots can give some off flavors although I have never experienced that myself.

I can't find it on their website (they have it in their store), but you have to get a new regulator & hose kit because the timer uses different threads. When I accidentally killed the one mine came with, I went to the store and the replacement hooks right into the burner instead of through the timer. It looks just like this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KE3OQS/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Back