• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sankey 15 Gal Kegs in Portland, OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a big stainless pot I bought at Walmart. Not sure if you'd want something shipped. I think it's about 5 gallons or so, but can measure/photo if you're interested. I'd like 35 shipped. I think it was 50 some new.

Have you contacted Widmer? They sell their "retired" kegs all the time. There is often a waiting list, but you never know.

I contacted Widmer, Portland, and McMenamins all via their respective webforms or email addresses.

So far I have only heard from McMenamins with an enthusiastic, helpful response. Unfortuneately, McMemamins does not use Sanke kegs. Still waiting to hear from the others. I have heard of the waiting list you mention. Hopefully it is not a myth.

Thanks for the reply!;)

Well try Rouge, I understand they are not exactly in PDX but can't hurt. Also stop by Reed College or anothercollege I am sure you could find a keggle or a keg you can make your own in. I know for a fact my brother and his friends at reed just collected old kegs to make a few keggles. Happy hunting.

Were you able to find any? I am on the hunt for two out of service kegs and would apreciate any leads.

Just keep checking craigslist. There are at least 2 per week on the list. I found several when I was looking. Just be patient, they come up all the time.

Back