What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^I had this title painted on the back of one of my GT Prototype racers back in the day. I used to play this one as well when I could still play some 430 beats per minute. We also saw Judas Priest play this one at Ozzfest in 2004. Great band live! As was this one;

These guys were so good live at Ozzfest in '97 they could turn goat pi$$ into gasoline!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reminded of this one today. It's all about the ups,downs,love,hard work & heartache in a relationship. Used in the movie Shrek,from Leonard Cohen...came to mind when they showed Tyrese at Paul Walker's crash site. He fell apart then & there...

Me when I got in the 35th anniversary Mustang GT we just bought;

Used to have the metal blade cassette version of this one that I jammed to while racin' my tuner down the highway on the way home from work SPEEDFREAKSPEEDFREAKSPEEDFREAKSPEEDFREAK...SPEED FREEEEAAAK!

Just had Mexican for lunch, and caught myself thoroughly enjoying the Mexican music. Wish I could say who it was

I just heard about it last week, but I haven't had a chance to check it out.
There's a line from Truckin that sums up my life: "What a long, strange trip it's been":rockin:

Archive is awesome! I've been using it for at least 12 years to dl all kinds of live shows. I'm hearing an early dead acid test right now. Lots of great stuff on here!

I can't explain it, but I have been totally obsessed with Primus lately.

I didn't get too into them in the early 90s, which is weird because that's when I was a teenager and really into all sorts of crazy alternative music, but I recently rediscovered them and they're freakin' brilliant and I can't get enough.

I can't explain it, but I have been totally obsessed with Primus lately.

I didn't get too into them in the early 90s, which is weird because that's when I was a teenager and really into all sorts of crazy alternative music, but I recently rediscovered them and they're freakin' brilliant and I can't get enough.

Primus SUCKS!

I'm really digging the "In this Moment" cover of Blondie's "Call Me". Debby Harry was wicked hot back in the day and Maria Brink just oozes sexiness in this video (even though I`m usually not into chicks with tattoos). If I had to pick I`d probably go with the Blondie version but check this out anyway.

When I was in college in the early 80's,my math teacher looked just like Debbie Harry. Tough to pay attention when she's sitting on the desk in front of me spreading her legs...

Brew day with Pandora mixing all my stations. I'm amazed at how frequently the Eagles are popping up in the feed. They must be in the genres of every band I've created a station for.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Latest posts

Back