time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna say its a ESB.

What is it a droid 5MP? That's what im dealing with, its pretty good. I actually end of doing most of my photography with it, because its always there. You do have to take pictures widthwise if you want the to upload properly onto here though. I don't know why it wont accept lengthwise pics

Octoberfest

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Just snapped that pic last night. The evenings have been getting cool here in the Truckee Meadows and it really made me think of Fall... so I had to get down on some kind of harvest beer.

Didn't have a pic ready. Excuse the phone pic. Also had to use a small glass and recap before going out to drive to a party.

Hint 1
Its ABV is 10.5

ForumRunner_20110813_134137.jpg

I will add that it had more than one name. Yeah I guess that can be hint 2.

Unsure if it has a bjcp style. I dont think so however.

Okay, this category has a large range of ibu, abv and color. I'm looking for a specific sub-category, one of which typically has a pound or two of biscuity/toasty malt

ForumRunner_20110813_165206.jpg

I don't know why it keeps posting my pint pics sideways. Others I've posted have been upright... Hmm

Reno_eNVy said:
I don't know why it keeps posting my pint pics sideways. Others I've posted have been upright... Hmm

English IPA. Are you posting them from your Droid phone now, when you had posted them from your PC before? My phone always flips lengthwise pics

Both are wrong

bottlebomber said:
English IPA. Are you posting them from your Droid phone now, when you had posted them from your PC before? My phone always flips lengthwise pics

And yeah, posting from an android phone. I think it flips them when I do vertical photos, because I posted a horizontally-taken photo that came out upright

Back