• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10g Rubbermaid cooler & turkey fryer stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarJohnson

Reaction score
I have a 10g rubbermaid cooler. It has the cooler conversion already on it and a CVPVC manifold. Manifold works very well. It has been used only three times. I finished my brutus so I can part with this. Cooler does have the common plastic bulge on the inside from hot liquid but it is NOT cracked. Bubble formed on very first brew and has not developed further.

I also have a turkey fryer metal stand. Stand will fit a pot 16 inches in diameter but no bigger (without mods) because it has a lip that will get in the way. Stand comes with a 10psi adjustable regulator but no burner. Would need a bayou classic burner (12 bucks online) with orifice.

Cooler-50.00/OBO (cooler was 39.00, cooler kit was 20.00, manifold 10.00)
Stand and Reg-20.00

I am located in Milwaukee WI. I am willing to ship for USPS/FedEX real shipping cost or local pick up.

PM or send reply to [email protected]

Back