Hi from Tucson

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a noob brewer myself. I ordered a kit online yesterday and can't wait for it to be delivered. :D So far I've found this site extremely helpful. I was going to go the Mr. Beer route but decided against it after reading a lot of the posts here.

Anyway, can't wait to get started. :rockin:

Matt

Gary and Joel over at Brew Your Own over on Camble and Glenn are great people. They will make sure you get what you need.

Welcome to the forum

I stopped over and talked to one of the guys over there on Saturday to ask a few questions. I'm sure I'll be going in there pretty often for ingredients and such.

Thanks for the welcome.

:off: I found a local Tucson brewing club that gets 10% off from Brew your own. Do you have any experience with the club? http://www.tucsonhomebrewclub.com/

I met alot of them last year at the Tucson beer fest. I was drunk so of course I dont remember any of their names. Seemed like good people though.

Brew clubs are great places to learn more about this hobby and sample others brews as well. Give em a call and tell them you're interested.

Back