Bottle Washer Fun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popscube

Reaction score
Bought my first carboy/bottle washer. Had to get an adapter to make it fit on the kitchen faucet. When I got it all hooked and was testing for leaks curiosity got the best of me. All I can say is LOL (now how do I explain the water spots on the ceiling to my wife):eek:

popscube said:
Bought my first carboy/bottle washer. Had to get an adapter to make it fit on the kitchen faucet. When I got it all hooked and was testing for leaks curiosity got the best of me. All I can say is LOL (now how do I explain the water spots on the ceiling to my wife):eek:

"Honey, come here and press on this brass looking thing. You gotta stand Right Here to get the full effect..." LOL!!!:ban:

popscube said:
(now how do I explain the water spots on the ceiling to my wife)

If she didn't see how they got there, you can always claim you were testing a new cleanser... You know how she's always after you to do some cleaning... :p

...why would the wife be looking at the ceiling? ;) ...in the kitchen! Dirty, dirty boy, "I want to clean your dusty cups from the inside out".

Back