Michigan/Canada border

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I wish I was about 600 miles closer as I'd love to have a beer at Dragonmead with you guys! Too bad we couldn't do it Sunday when I was in the area. Have fun, and drink only good beer!

TheKeg81 said:
Well, we don't have the arm candy like you did, but if Revvy shows I think we can swing something.

Yeah...SWMBO digs HBT meet-ups. No worries about the current lack of arm-candy. Revvy draws the women!!!

I had a great time meeting up with Keg and Revvy! I forgot to get the photo op in, but its all good. Next time you are in town Brett, look us up!

... Revvy draws the women!!!

Yeah right, only with crayons, and pretty badly. ;)

Had a great time with Brian and Brett. Looking forward for the next time Brett comes back to our fair city. And hopefully BigB and I can hang out soon. Didn't realize you were so close for some reason.

:mug:

Thanks again for meeting up Brian and Revvy. Let me know if you're ever in my neck of the woods! That goes for any of you actually :mug:

Now I'm off to shower and sleep, 4am comes early.

Back