• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new 6 and 3 gallon carboys - $30, $25 Free shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some images of the packing.. and the very nice carboys that arrived safe.. except the poor one car boy who was all smashed to pieces..

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

What is the point of a single layer of bubble wrap in a box that isn't packed right to prevent the contents from moving or from the box from collapsing inward?

Wow, I didn't even get bubble wrap on mine. I'm not sure how it showed up in 1 piece. But it did and now I a black IPA fermenting in it (or would that be an IBA?).

:mug:

I ordered two of these last December. I waited until mid January when I received an email saying that there was an issue with the company and that they would not be able to send them to me. They cancelled the order. It would be nice if Amazon updated you when they came back in stock... lame.

My box of glass arrived today. I picked it up to bring it into the house and it sounded like a nice box of broken glass. Looking at the size of the box there can barely be sufficient packing in there to protect it.

I contacted Amazon and they said that they do not have any more product in stock and that they would need to issue a refund.

I'm a bit bummed as I was hoping to have a glass carboy for my primary instead of the bucket that I am currently using....oh well

Back