Hello from Dublin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian_c

Reaction score
Finally decided to register here after lurking for ages. My name is Brian and I am a homebrewer from Dublin, Ireland. I have been doing kits for years and in the past year moved on to extract brewing with varying levels of success (I'm currently batting about .334 which may be good in baseball terms but not good enough for me). In addition to brewing I enjoy drinking great beer, and am of the opinion that most of the greatest beers in the world come to us from the good old USA. I still try to support the local boys though, we have a few great micros here in Ireland. What is this Guinness you speak of, never heard of it.

Outside of beer I enjoy watching sports, especially rugby (go Leinster), F1 (go Webber) and baseball (go Red Sox).

Looking forward to participating in some good discussions.

Brian

Hey Brian. Spent a day or two in Dublin once...actually a whole week in Ireland to include 2 night in Kilkenny. My grandmother was born there.

Had a couple of drinks at Temple Bar and some more down the street...welcome...:mug:

Welcome & Howdy from Texas. After many years of partial grain, I built an all grain system a year ago. I am still zeroing in on some of the tricks. Right now, the lagers are kicking my arse, but I will overcome.
I watch American football (Dallas), baseball(Houston), and now Cycling. I actually played rugby a little in college, and I still don't understand anything but the drinking after a game. I can tell you though, for me, rugby is rougher than football.

Back