DME vs LME.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have nothing else better to do then to reference people's posts...wow.

I dont appreciate being told how to spend my money.

LOL. You DO have reading comprehension issues. Nowhere did I do so.

I could not care less where or how you spend your money.

Mocking is not telling. Yes, I was making fun of you. Apparently shipping of $0.00 is too expensive. Or something like that.

When you complain about something and you are provided with an alternative, if you are going to reject it you could at least demonstrate that you read and understood what you are responding to and don't use as a reason for rejection something that was explicitly stated not to be the case.

If you want to buy local because convenience and instant gratification are more important to you than cost, fill your boots. It's your money, and yes, you can spend it how you like.

Look. If you feel like adding rude or unnecessary posts to a thread like this, please instead just report it.

Or just leave it alone. No call to start making fun of people or add to the dysfunctionality.

We don't want that kind of crap littering the tech forums where people are trying to learn. If you don't' have anything nice or helpful, walk away.

Back