• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE equipment NYC (I'm moving)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't really ship because I'm too busy. It's going to have to stay local. Sorry, guys.

I got a buddy in Queens who I just emailed your post to. I'm sure he'll have some interest. Wish I was more local.

HJT,
Thanks for posting and best of luck on your move abroad. You have some great stuff here, I would head down to pick up if I need any of your great stuff. Like I said good luck and thanks for sharing with others.

HJT,
Thanks for posting and best of luck on your move abroad. You have some great stuff here, I would head down to pick up if I need any of your great stuff. Like I said good luck and thanks for sharing with others.
If you have a car and you're willing to come down you can have what you want.

Damn, if anyone backs out of anything shoot me a pm I'll drive down and pick it up. I really could use a mash tun

Im interested in anything that you might have left! I'm a new brewer that doesn't have much equipment. I will be in the city this weekend and will pick up anything that isnt spoken for. shoot me a pm if you have anything left
Matt

I live in S.I. and can pick up whats not spoken for can be in Bklyn in 10 min send pm.

Back