Mead on this week's Basic Brewing Podcast.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I downloaded this the day after I started my first mead (well, sort of, but that's another post). It definitely made me freak out a bit because I didn't do any of that stuff he's talking about. But, you know, RDWHAHB and all that...

Yeah, I downloaded this the day after I started my first mead (well, sort of, but that's another post). It definitely made me freak out a bit because I didn't do any of that stuff he's talking about. But, you know, RDWHAHB and all that...

Yeah, I did my mead a few months ago from info on here (which was a lot less technical) made by experienced mead makers, so I figure if it worked for them it will work for me...

Lozono's way of doing it is sort of the All Grain Method of mead making in terms of the level of technical stuff he does...

Next time I make a mead I'll re listen to it and try some of the things he does and see...

Back