If HBTers were movie stars...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrodm

Reaction score
OK, this conversation probably already happened like three years ago, but I was reading the thread about Will Wheaton yesterday (every time I read "Will Wheaton" in my mind I automatically pronounce it like Stewie in Family Guy, with the hard H sound, but that's neither here nor there), and it got me wondering what other potential movie stars are lurking in our forums. Here's what I've got so far:

Revvy is obviously Bob Duvall, specifically in his role from The Apostle:

Yooper to me is probably Linda Hamilton from Terminator 2

Cheezydemon is definitely Jason Lee, playing the evil demon guy in Dogma

Airborne is this guy from Supertroopers

and I can't decide on CreamyGoodness--is he Lance the drug dealer from Pulp Fiction, or could he be this guy? You'll notice that both of the people I associate with Creamy wear their bathrobes WAY more than is normal. Sorry man, I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

OK, so what do others think? What other famous celebrities or their movie characters are hiding amongst us? Pictures are, of course, required.

Are you smoking crack or what?

Revvy is Robert Duval, are you crapping me?????

Here's Revvy, especially when trying to advise newbies on their stupid mistakes:

220px-Terminator1984movieposter.jpg

I always think of Airborne as Bill Paxton in Aliens.

Everything else I totally agree with.

I'm going to have to watch Aliens now, it's been awhile.

Malfet is Russell Crowe from a Brilliant Mind.

AzIPA is John Candy.

CheezyDemon is Brad Pitt from 12 Monkeys.

The only image I have of anyone on here is their avatar. I do strongly associate them with their avatar. Please, everyone, stop changing your frigging avatars. MeatyPortion, I'm talking to you (Ewoks, you must be kidding).

If Chairman Cheyco is not an American Indian, I don't want to know about it. I've barely recovered since I saw TxBrew and he wasn't Herman Hess.

The only image I have of anyone on here is their avatar. I do strongly associate them with their avatar. Please, everyone, stop changing your frigging avatars. MeatyPortion, I'm talking to you (Ewoks, you must be kidding).

If Chairman Cheyco is not an American Indian, I don't want to know about it. I've barely recovered since I saw TxBrew and he wasn't Herman Hess.

OK you inspired me and I updated ( not changed! ) my avatar.

Well, this one unknown guy apologizes in advance- it's the only personal-life related image I have on my work computer. I suppose I'll have to to get a better one now.

By the way, passedpawn is Da Fino from The Big Lebowski:
34.jpg

Sam Elliott never ages. He still looks like the same old cowboy he's been playing for at least the last thirty years. Hope he keeps doing it for thirty more.

CreamyGoodness is the grown up Ralpie narrator voice from A Christmas Story.

Revvy is Vizzini from The Princess Bride (inconceivable!).

GatorDad is "Doc" from Back to the Future.

Yooper is Family Guy's Lois.

Bkov is Milton from Office Space. I think we fixed the glitch.

CreamyGoodness is the grown up Ralpie narrator voice from A Christmas Story.

Revvy is Vizzini from The Princess Bride (inconceivable!).

GatorDad is "Doc" from Back to the Future.

Yooper is Family Guy's Lois.

Bkov is Milton from Office Space. I think we fixed the glitch.

I still can never figure you out...no matter if you ever changed you avatar you're always gonna be the blinking computer chip.

oooh Maybe this. (It IS a movie character afterall) With RAGE in the eyepiece.

CylonFlea.gif

We should all adopt the same avatar for a day to drive Passedpawn nuts. ;)

It would work.

There's a newb that took the exact same avatar as bottlebomber. I posted to his thread several times, assuming I was talking to BB. Argh!

Listen, Ward, we should all talk to the Beav about this!

Seriously, if you changed your avatar, I know I wouldn't recognize you.

Listen, Ward, we should all talk to the Beav about this!

Seriously, if you changed your avatar, I know I wouldn't recognize you.

You're not going to believe this. I just posted in the co2 thread. And I WAS going to ask the new brewer above me with the cool avatar, who it was....Then I come here and see the SAME avatar.....then realized it was you.

But who is that? Lenny Bruce? Che Guevara? Fidel Castro?

You're not going to believe this. I just posted in the co2 thread. And I WAS going to ask the new brewer above me with the cool avatar, who it was....Then I come here and see the SAME avatar.....then realized it was you.

Wait, wait, wait... it's coming to me. ;)

The hint is in my signature! :rockin:

Edit- I'm probably the most un-PC un-nice person in the world. But I after I posted about my signature I saw PP's post with a nice quote from Helen Keller. And I had bad thoughts that made me snicker. I'm going to hell. I know it.

Some people quote inspiring and uplifting heroes like Helen Keller. And I quote a famous rough drunk. I'm going to hell.

The hint is in my signature! :rockin:

Edit- I'm probably the most un-PC un-nice person in the world. But I after I posted about my signature I saw PP's post with a nice quote from Helen Keller. And I had bad thoughts that made me snicker. I'm going to hell. I know it.

Some people quote inspiring and uplifting heroes like Helen Keller. And I quote a famous rough drunk. I'm going to hell.

Bigger hint in my post above.

Regarding my sig, I have had sigs turned off for so long that I forgot what mine was.

Back