Show us your pipeline!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hefanatic

Reaction score
I didn't see any threads that give the opportunity to post pictures of your pipeline. I doubt this thread will take off, but it would be fun to see what everyone else is packing...or something. :mug:

This is my ever so slowly growing pipeline. Short boxes are cases of 12 oz bottles and the taller boxes are 12 packs of 22 oz bombers. I am almost to the point of patience....

Anyone care to play along? I know someone out there has an arson of goods they want to show off.

Pipeline1.jpg

You should have seen mine before I decimated it with a few get-togethers. Building it back up now. Have bottled 6 cases in the past 2 weeks and plan on bottling another 2 cases in a week. Will try to line the soldiers up for a pic.

You should have seen mine before I decimated it with a few get-togethers. Building it back up now. Have bottled 6 cases in the past 2 weeks and plan on bottling another 2 cases in a week. Will try to line the soldiers up for a pic.

I know the feeling. My pipeline is a few cases light after a big party, and some poker nights. I happen to be in the middle of a move so I had to take my stock pile out of my brew space. I figured it was a good time to snap a pic.

over 10 gallons waiting on empty kegs in the back ground of this pic:

IMAG1685.jpg

Nice. Wish I had a brew space that size. In my new place I will get the majority of a decent sized walk-in closet. It even has it's own A/C vent so this will help me out a lot. I almost didn't see the carboy in the background all snuggled up in a cardigan. :cross:

I have to ask. What is with all the tubing coming from the ceiling?

mcbethenstein said:
I use a "cellar" room in our basement. There was other stuff in there once, now it's all beer.

What is that, like 14 cases of beer?!?!

Hefanatic said:
What is that, like 14 cases of beer?!?!

15 and a full fermenter that gets bottled this weekend. But 1 batch, (in the corner) really sucks and is getting dumped tonight... I need the bottles. 4 of the cases are for a friends party. Maybe I need to slow down...

p.s. I was brewing for a big local contest and to test out the effects of my new RO water filter on my brews.

mcbethenstein said:
15 and a full fermenter that gets bottled this weekend. But 1 batch, (in the corner) really sucks and is getting dumped tonight... I need the bottles. 4 of the cases are for a friends party. Maybe I need to slow down...

Ha! If you're looking to down size you could certainly send some my way!!

OT, but what happened with the batch you're gonna dump?

No picture right now... but I think I've got about 80 12/22 oz bottles, and 5 kegs at different levels of fullness. Plus, I've got 3 beers in primary.

I almost didn't see the carboy in the background all snuggled up in a cardigan. :cross:

lol - it's a towel ;)

I have to ask. What is with all the tubing coming from the ceiling?

I was re-running the beer line in my kegerator - just had it hung up to dry after sanitizing. It's a bad pic, but you may notice the end of the tube is in a pink bottle... which was filled with near-boiling water to make it more pliable on the ends.

Finished pic:

IMAG1687.jpg

lol - it's a towel ;)

I was re-running the beer line in my kegerator - just had it hung up to dry after sanitizing. It's a bad pic, but you may notice the end of the tube is in a pink bottle... which was filled with near-boiling water to make it more pliable on the ends.

Finished pic:

IMAG1687.jpg

Nice! Super jealous now. I need to get my kegerator going. Can't seem to make enough time....or MONEY!

lol the New Glarus boxes betray your location for you.
Oh well! Thats what discount liquor had for me to take! I am not opposed to free boxes and reused bottles!

I'm dumping my "butterbeer" experiment. I brewed a smaller batch for the Harry Potter premier, and I am not happy with the way the flavorings I added are aging. Plus at this point all the other stuff is WAY better and it's not going to get drank. This will be my 3rd batch that will be dumped. My first all grain batch was a fail...even though my BF's co-workers liked it. (BMC drinkers...it tasted quite skunky.) My first hefe also had to be dumped too, fermented too high and after the banana subsided it was really "off".

Oh well! Thats what discount liquor had for me to take! I am not opposed to free boxes and reused bottles!

I'm dumping my "butterbeer" experiment. I brewed a smaller batch for the Harry Potter premier, and I am not happy with the way the flavorings I added are aging. Plus at this point all the other stuff is WAY better and it's not going to get drank. This will be my 3rd batch that will be dumped. My first all grain batch was a fail...even though my BF's co-workers liked it. (BMC drinkers...it tasted quite skunky.) My first hefe also had to be dumped too, fermented too high and after the banana subsided it was really "off".

I fear the day where I will have to dump a batch. It's inevitable....almost a rite of passage if you will. "Butterbeer" sounds extremely scary to me.

Hefanatic said:
I fear the day where I will have to dump a batch. It's inevitable....almost a rite of passage if you will. "Butterbeer" sounds extremely scary to me.

It was pretty good right out of the gate. Tasted like cream soda. But the flavorings I used started to have a weird taste. Does NOT age well.

mcbethenstein said:
It was pretty good right out of the gate. Tasted like cream soda. But the flavorings I used started to have a weird taste. Does NOT age well.

Sounds like a butterbeer challenge needs to be thrown down! Call Jamil!

I think the trick with Hef's fermented too high is to drink the batch fast. My Dunkel fermented too high. Great banana flavor. I really enjoyed it. Definitely didn't want to age it though. Had a lot of flavors that scared me.

It's modest but I'm proud. A few bottles from past batches are going to the Dixie Cup as my first ever contest entries (a robust porter and a pale ale). Other than that we've got ~50 bottles pale ale, 45 bottles hefeweizen, about a case of misc. past brews I'm saving plus another ~20 in the fridge getting tasty! All together, probably 200 beers. That's how we get ready for hurricane season down in Texas

image-1380628830.jpg

It's modest but I'm proud. A few bottles from past batches are going to the Dixie Cup as my first ever contest entries (a robust porter and a pale ale). Other than that we've got ~50 bottles pale ale, 45 bottles hefeweizen, about a case of misc. past brews I'm saving plus another ~20 in the fridge getting tasty! All together, probably 200 beers. That's how we get ready for hurricane season down in Texas

I wish I had a "modest" pipeline of brew! You know what they say. Only 2 things come from Texas. Steer, and a whole crap ton of good home brewed beer!

I have 8 kegs full waiting in the wings, and 2 on deck currently, I will roll out all the soldiers and snap a pic tomorrow, once my fermenters are racked I will have 65 gallons in the pipe, I need to step up the brewing, I need to do a dampfbier, a roggenbier, then step into a few stouts, a fig BDSA, and a couple quick English milds and ordinary bitters.

Back