06.06.06 Vote On A Name!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which name do you like best?

• The "Apoc-Ale-Ypse"

• Armageddon Ale

• The HBT Beast

• Highway to Hell Ale

• Lucifer's Private Reserve

• Imperial Hellfire

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Please vote on one of the choices, please don't cheat by viewing the results before you vote, and please don't post in the thread for what you voted for.

The poll will close in 10 days so get your vote in NOW!

I voted for ... *men in black appear, followed by a bright flash of light* Anyone brew this yet? ;)

Thanks Dude!!!

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.

LupusUmbrus said:
Anyone brew this yet? ;)
Hell, I think I'm the only one who HASN"T brewed it yet.
Oh and I voted for the dancing banana. :ban:
BTW I bet this has a higher voter turnout than the next Pres election........:cross:

Tony said:
Thanks Dude!!!

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.

LOL :mug:

53 votes and it looks like a winner unless some voodoo happens in the next few days.

Surprisingly, I like the frontrunner but I actually voted for something else.

I figure I will brew mine to the agreed upon recipe, and bottle a bunch of it using the voted on name. But, Im going to tweek it for my tastes after, and name it another name. Probably one of the other names listed, and for every one of these type recipes we make, i'll do the same.

Can we lobby for a name?

Also i may have found a local printing place than maybe able to print the label on the same paper as beer labels. Maybe do a bulk order and ship out to everyone who chips in?

IMPERIAL HELLFIRE it is! The masses have spoken!

I was kind of surprised by the voting, I didn't expect the winner to be so popular, actually.

I LOVE the winnng name.

I voted for HBT Beast though, FWIW. It was close between that and one other.

Back