Comments on Tap Handle Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta believe that you can find a bit higher resolution shot of that pic, that will improve it greatly (maybe its just the size it is showing up here). Also I would make the black boarder go all the way to the edge. Also the text at the top is curved perfectly, the text at the bottom needs some work. Just my 2. Overall, good work.

Just to warn you, a Port Brewing Company already exists in San Diego, CA. I agree with the previous posters though that the tap handle needs to be at a higher resolution.

If you're trying to make a sort of "tribute beer," I applaud your intent; though I'm not sure that image belongs on a beer bottle. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not sure I'd want to drink a beer that had images from NYC's ground zero on it; it just doesn't seem respectful to me. Maybe I'm missing the intent though. I'm only 1 small voice in a sea of millions, all of which have their own & often differing opinions. Regards, GF.

Back