Looking to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punky_Brewer

Reaction score
I am looking to trade for something rare that I can't find on the east coast. I would love to get some Three Floyds (Dark Lord or Zombie Dust), CBS, Weyerbacher Brewer's Select, Weyerbacher Anniversary 10, 11, 12, or 15, barleywines, aged beers, etc. I am open to any offers.

I can get plenty of DFH, Weyerbacher, Russian River strong ales and sours, RR & SN Brux, Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale, Nugget Nectar 6 pack, Lost Abbey (just got in Mo' Bretta Bretta), Flying Dog Oak-aged Gonzo. I live in Philly so I can find plenty of other harder to find beers so let me know if there is something else you are looking for.

I can probably score some Zombie Dust.

Any chance you can score some Schlafly pumpkin ale?

No we don't get that out here. I have a case of dogfish head punkin ale and can get weyerbacher imperial pumpkin, southern tier pumking, Fegley brew works devious imperial pumpkin and more.

Nugget nectar is only brewed in the spring so is not super fresh. But it's the freshest your going to get until next spring. It's pretty rare to still find it available this late in the year around here so the chances of finding it again this year are slim.

Back