• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: DFW/TX Area Kegerator Items + Brewing Items + Ball Lock Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

centex99

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am building a kegerator... have the freezer... am in need of pretty much everything else...
shanks, faucets (perhaps), beer/gas line, regulators, distributors, etc...
Also... am going to start brewing and need to build a basic setup... I have a turkey fryer for pot/burner... but am looking for a bottle or two, caps, racking cane...
Also looking for corny kegs... ball lock (8.5" variety)

Thanks

Thanks for the link... not sure I want any bottles... just plan on kegging... seems much easier :) I'll likely just keep a few bottles now and then when I drink them or really I'd like to buy a case of flip top bottles (pref. with beer in em first)... Bottles will only be used to share beer and take it with me from time to time, but always filled from keg.

Check out www.kegconnection.com they have great keg kits that include everything you need. I also found their service to be exceptional. They were very helpful answering any questions I had.

I have a 7 tap Perlick tower I may be willing to part with. Doesn't have Perlick faucets but is complete with shanks and faucets. No tap handles.

Back