Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more...

Abbey Dubbel Belgian Dubbel.jpg

Son of Perdition American Red Ale.jpg

Made super basic labels for my girls' birthday party (turning 3 and 1). I waiting until the last minute, doing them at 2am the night before. Definitely going to be labeling from now on I think. They're just so much better than writing on the caps.

Made super basic labels for my girls' birthday party (turning 3 and 1). I waiting until the last minute, doing them at 2am the night before. Definitely going to be labeling from now on I think. They're just so much better than writing on the caps.

Love em! Deployed now and just found out wife's pregnant with our third and we where planing on doing a gender/name release with labels kinda like these.

A little beerlabilizer.com a little photoshop se and as the chef would say BAM!

MEAD.jpg

A few new labels from my home brewery...not sure if some of these were already posted (if so...sorry) most excited about the Pumking clone (PUMQUEEN) she'll be ready in 2 weeks for the first sampling...ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409594232.191729.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1409594249.182003.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1409594340.639030.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

When I order my grains, hops, yeast, etc from Midwest, they've been shipping them in these boxes that I was to discover would hold 26-12oz bottles. So I decided to put them to use rather than toss'em. I did this quicky label in paint.net to print on label paper, two to a page to brand'em as my own!

I have a piece of 2" X 1/8" aluminum stock left I decided makes a great straight edge with a cheap retractable razor knife.

Wow! Some awesome labels in here! Great job everyone.

Here are my labels. Right now they are just images on my computer as I haven't determined the best way to get them on the bottles. I have considered the typical labeling sites, but I guess I'm just not sure of the permanence. I don't want to pay for labels only to have them fall off next time I clean my bottles in oxyclean.

FirstWortProblems.png

Science Club Oatmeal Stout.png

Sledge-O-Matic.jpg

WickedPissahCidah_72.jpg

GreatPumpkinAle.png

I print off only one label (about 3 x 5) and then have it laminated. I keep it clipped on my fridge so visitors and "would be consumers" can sift through the labels and find something they would like to try. My bottles are then distinguished by different color caps and/or markings on the caps

Wow, some really cool labels in here. I just started labeling after all these years. Too many different batches around and I'm starting to forget whats what. Wife says something about me getting old, blah blah blah. :cross:

Anyway, here's my first two labels. Quite simple compared to what I see on this page alone. Not my images/artwork.
The first is a dry Irish stout. The second is a peach Farmhouse style. :mug:

Pelennor Stout.jpg

Monkey Peach II.jpg

My son made this one for me. I like it so much I may have to get it printed and put on a batch just so I can keep it.

BeerPic_zps6af1414a.png
[/URL][/IMG]

With the help of the Labelizer I was able to come up with these:

cherrycreamale_zps7642c796.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

porter_zpse8501c4c.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

I feel like there should be hash mark or something between the "9" and the "11".
As is, it looks like "911".
Otherwise, looks fantastic!!

Thanks. This is the first time I have used ceramic bottles. I have three. Hard to tell when they are clean, and you can't see them filling with the bottle wand.

Thanks. This is the first time I have used ceramic bottles. I have three. Hard to tell when they are clean, and you can't see them filling with the bottle wand.

Yeah, you gotta watch em close when filling. I'm always on the lookout for more. Usually they come with Belgian beers.

Sent from my magic box, using only my thumbs.

I came up with these today. My wife isn't too crazy about them, as they do not have pics of the dogs on them, but I like them. Any thoughts from all of you?

ScottishAle_zpsf90d3b23.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

weitebeir_zps1c35a47d.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Blackberry_zps297e1c73.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

MiklStout_zps41900afc.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pooka_zpsb01cfa35.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Great looking labels all!

I know a lot use gimp, illustrator and photoshop, but where do you all get the artwork from?

Back