Brewing Clubs in West Australia?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but get me a plane ticket and I'l come down to help you start one. :D

Australia is one of the destinations on my "Have to do before I die" list. I had a chance to come down for the Summer Olympics as I had a friend who offered to let SWMBO & I stay at her place, but SWMBO said she didn't want to take that long a flight. Just last year, SWMBO said she would like to see Australia. MUST...STOP... URGE...TO...STRANGLE!!!!!!!!!

perth beginner here!
im keen to meet other brewers and sample/share (not that i got bugger all to share atm...but hopefully soon)
;)

Hey Gavinski, I just moved to Geraldton from Canada a couple months ago..can't seem to find a homebrew shop here. Know of any decent one in Perth? may have to take a drive down and stock up.

I might be a little late here, but TWOC brewing supplies is THE best brew shop in WA, IMHO. Otherwise BrewCraft in Osbourne park is also good :)

Hey Gavinski, I just moved to Geraldton from Canada a couple months ago..can't seem to find a homebrew shop here. Know of any decent one in Perth? may have to take a drive down and stock up.

Back