Zombie dust for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliser

Reaction score
i have three 6 packs of zombie dust looking for cigar city beers, pliney or some other good ipa's.

Hey I have just about any dogfish ipa 60 75 90 120 ect I'm a walk o the brewery so if theirs a request I can see what I can do

Getting some cigar city what you looking for very interested in zmbie dust cant get it in my area

baflint said:
Getting some cigar city what you looking for very interested in zmbie dust cant get it in my area

I just picked up a case of zombie dust, looking for Pliny

I would love Pliny and Zombie Dust!!

I live in NJ not sure where you guys are and if there is anything here you can't get

i have three 6 packs of zombie dust looking for cigar city beers, pliney or some other good ipa's.

I just picked up a case of zombie dust, looking for Pliny

Have you guys also noticed that recently ZD has not been up to snuff? Not sure if it's the new crop of citra, but the last few batches I've had were not as world class as it used to be.

HawksBrewer said:
Have you guys also noticed that recently ZD has not been up to snuff? Not sure if it's the new crop of citra, but the last few batches I've had were not as world class as it used to be.

I dunno i never had it till now. I prefer sweeter IPA s

Back