WTF Did I Make?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
Banned for a year. No underage kids here, not unless they can convince me that they live somewhere where drinking under 21 is legal. This kid is lives in the U.S.

You're supposed to wait for the exotic string of incongruous cuss words.

marvin_martian.gif

There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom!

Hey guys,
Just got back from my banning. Luckily I could still read the forums. I've learned alot since my early postings and have been brewing alot. I right now have a cherry stout in the primary, and plan on finishing the kegarator soon. Before to long I plan on going to Siebel Institute of Technology in Chicago for their brewing courses.

PS. This stuff tasted like vinegar, great on salads :D

The funniest part of this whole thing is that on seeing this thread come back up, and reading through it again, I couldn't help but wonder whether any of the underage kids who get banned ever actually come back when they're 21 rather than just being too pissed about the banning to do so - and then I saw that it was YOU, the OP that resurrected it.

Good to see that you've come back as a reformed, legal homebrewer making real beer :mug:

The funniest part of this whole thing is that on seeing this thread come back up, and reading through it again, I couldn't help but wonder whether any of the underage kids who get banned ever actually come back when they're 21 rather than just being too pissed about the banning to do so - and then I saw that it was YOU, the OP that resurrected it.

Good to see that you've come back as a reformed, legal homebrewer making real beer :mug:

The banning didn't make me made just kinda made me disappointed about the stuff I would miss. Reformed and legal and even rocking all grain, where theres a will theres a way

Welcome back! This was fun to read back through and I have to give you props for bringing it back up. You realize that you've given us ammunition to give you crap for a while don't you? :D
Glad to hear you've moved up from making hooch to making beer.

I made some dumb mistakes but learned from all of them. Once I learned the entire process I found how way off I really was and decide to take time to read up rather than dive in head first without a life vest

Add some Strawberry flavoring and you probably have a really cheap Boones Farm

Don't waste the flavoring. I made that same crap when I was a kid and it was utterly undrinkable. Tasted like water, 3-5% alcohol, and a healthy scoop of yeast.

Welcome back HIM. You'll find this forum a wealth of information on making great beer. I just finished kegging BCB Haus Ale and I'm sipping on a very nice Irish Dry Stout.

Latest posts

Back