What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about that. Been there a few times. It’s terrible. I wish you the best.

Appreciated, last year we lost both our dogs and my wife's baby [cat] in the span of about 1.5 weeks. It was rough ... this going to be rough.

On that note, a HB Sour IPA ... what an interesting concoction I made. Hard pressed to say it is great, but it's not bad either...somewhere in the wtf is this category :)

Sour IPA 01.jpg

Hard to beat $17 a case even though it's 6 months old. It lost a little of its hop flavor but still pretty solid for a yard work.
aviary-image-1526506551773.jpeg
aviary-image-1526508133492.jpeg

Was looking for a sour at store and it was this or a new belgium kriek. Had tge kriek before, should have had another. Its ok but not great.
aviary-image-1526516482792.jpeg

I have no homebrew cold ( drank it all earlier). So instead I grabbed a bottle of 19 crimes (red wine).

I am far from a wine drinker, so I am sure I am doing it no justice. So how did a non wine drinker come across this... well work had a wellness event, in which they raffled off several items. Now, they did provide 5 tickets for you to place in something you like. They had several sport event tickets, a Budweiser basket, red wine, a white wine, and a few others. Just for fun and giggles I placed my tickets in every container that offered alcohol. I won the Red wine. Since I can’t enjoy my homebrew, I turned to the wine. Other than the high alcohol content, I am surprisingly enjoying it.

Attachments

• 00B77960-835D-4BAA-9990-61D5E5EC82A3.jpeg
    00B77960-835D-4BAA-9990-61D5E5EC82A3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Back