Who's drinking tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't thinking.... :drunk: Regardless.... I should eBay the remaining 4 bottles. LOL since according to them "are 2 weeks out till release"

I know a place to send them and wipe your conscious clean
I'll pm you my address :D

I know a place to send them and wipe your conscious clean
I'll pm you my address :D

Switched it up to save them ;)

292872407_photobucket_33218_.jpg

Racer 5 IPA blended with Firestone Walker Robust Porter.

I call it a "Robust Racer" and it is divine!!
:druck

Wooooo that was a drucken one. Luckily I have no headache this afternoon, not bad for a bottle of whiskey and about 4 pints.

well out of beer and don't feel like going to the store .... just bottled my first ever brew yesterday so that aint ready......guess i'll have to drink this last bottle of wine...note to self...next time you are out of the house get beer and wine.....

well out of beer and don't feel like going to the store .... just bottled my first ever brew yesterday so that aint ready......guess i'll have to drink this last bottle of wine...note to self...next time you are out of the house get beer and wine.....

You can't watch football with wine, go get beer!:p

You can't watch football with wine, go get beer!:p

sorry ...but i don't watch football.......i just don't see a reason for people to run around slaming into each other and chasing a ball......hell i can't rember the lasi time that i exersized....no wait i think i do...it's that date that's written down on my birth certificate....:rockin:

Got to blending the smoke with with others. Smoked IPA tonight... umm... maybe not... Thinkin' about trying smoked Apfelwein...... or not. Maybe tomorrow.

Snow day tomorrow = drinking night right now

Took the day off and had a good brewday, also washed my truck during the boil. Now enjoying some IPA

Had a couple of Hofbrau Dunkels, now I'm drinking what's on tap. Very tasty and getting a little buzzed..C'mon Celtics!!!!

My wife says I drink too much too. Here's to that! Putting a few back, doing homework, perusing hbt....

Hoptimum is good. I cannot believe it made it to Wyoming. Nice. I bet it was even better a month ago. Oh well. Drinky, drinky!

El Camino (un)Real Stone colab with 21st Amendment and Firestone Walker.
San Diego Session Ale Stone colab with Ballast Point and North Park Brewing

Had the following:

Gandhi Bot IIPA
Redemption Blonde Ale
Sea Hag IPA
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout

Back