Blichmann burner hard plumbing questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtime

Reaction score
I got a Blichmann floor burner for Father’s day this year My wife thought I could use it to do extract batches when if time did not allow for me to do AG. I got to thinking I could use this on my stand and if I needed to use it as a floor burner I could disconnect it from the stand and use it that way.

the problem I am running into is finding the parts I need to make the connection. I could buy this http://www.rebelbrewer.com/shoppingcart/products/Top-Tier-Burner-Install-Kit.html, however I do not need the all the pieces such as the mounting brackets. The hose is to long as well. Now if I could find a place where I could buy the needle valve and have a shorter length of hose made with the correct fitting I would be golden.

Any suggestions on where to look I have tried McMaster-Carr but could not find anything. All I could find for gas hose was either 1/2 or 1/4 fittings in a premade hose. The Blichmann uses 3/8 fittings.

Latest posts

Back