Squirrel Catapult!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4295

Reaction score
I have had some issues with squirrels throughout the years, but none of my soultions have been this simple or diabolically ingeneous!

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5d_1172741350]Squirrel Catapult[/ame].

The video and the site are work safe.

A couple of retired racing greyhounds work & you don't have to re-load.

Best laugh all week, though!

I love that idea but think I could put it to better use for the frickin neighborhood cats that are always crapping in my beauty bark in the yard!

Cruel? That's not the same shot played over and over. That little bugger kept coming back for more! If I didn't know better, I'd swear that he was having fun!

That is hilarious, but i do find it rather cruel too. I have multiple squirrels around here and enjoy watching them.

Is this an attempt to make north American gray squirrel into a flying squirrel? i don't think that is how evolution really works. :drunk:

no, cruel would be sitting out in the yard with a baseball bat hitting them back towards the camera.

I agree with David_42.

Didn't have a squirrel or rabbit in my yard as long as I had My first Retired Greyhound. I even had to pull bark out of his gums when he met them at the tree.

The two I have now don't have the same blood lust I guess.

Great video!

Barry

Back