How many gallons of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading this thread I think I must do this as my first AG batch...I was going to do a blackberry Hefe but this has me convinced. Thanks everyone.

5 gallons a couple months ago with Fuggles instead (couldn't get Cascades).
5 more gallons this Saturday with Cascades and a 1oz Cascade Dry Hop.

This WILL be my 1st AG this fall. I think we can wrap it up by saying enough to fill a couple of swimming pools.

+5 tomorrow (mini-mash version). Just stopped at the LHBS and picked up the stuff. :)

How'd I miss this thread?! Guess I assumed it was the apfelwein counterpart thread. Having had the original recipe at Ed's place, you can expect that I'll probably contribute a few gallons at some point as well!

Just made my first batch tonight. Just puor in the juice, some sugar and yeast. easy as pie.

Will see how it turns out.

New to this great forum, add 5 PM gallons for me in the ole primary. Can't wait till this is in the keg. Thanks EW!

766+5= 771

bottled my first batch last nihgt. And topped of the yeast cake with 5 more gallons of apple Juice.

781 +5 = 786

Back