Anybody use anything other than Paypal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubbies

Tastes like butterdirt
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I dont do much online $ transferring, but when I do I pretty much strictly use Paypal. However, I was wondering if there was anything else out there. Through some googling, I found a couple, but most of them have really expensive fees.

This if obviously not life or death, if I have to keep using Paypal, I will keep using Paypal, but I know there are some creative folk around here...anybody use anything else?

I thought google got into the transaction biz but it looks like it's only for sellers that advertise through them.

Paypal is a pain to deal with and they take a good chunk, but it's the industry standard. If you asked someone to pay via another method, it would sound shady.

I don't have anything to do with PayPal, personally or as a merchant. I have a merchant credit account (obviously not for everyone), but my product is also available through Amazon and they don't take PayPal either. It lets people deal with a large company and unlike PayPal, Amazon actual gives merchants some protection from customers. Ain't cheap.

Latest posts

Back