Santa Fe Pale Ale Clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried emailing the brewer? A lot of the NM brewers that I have talked to are willing to give homebrewers enough info to closely replicate their beers. I haven't tried doing any from Santa Fe Brewing, but I bet the brewer there will be willing to give you some info.

They give you the malts and hops, if you can get some percentages or times from the brewer, you should be able to get pretty close.

Have you tried emailing the brewer? A lot of the NM brewers that I have talked to are willing to give homebrewers enough info to closely replicate their beers. I haven't tried doing any from Santa Fe Brewing, but I bet the brewer there will be willing to give you some info.

They give you the malts and hops, if you can get some percentages or times from the brewer, you should be able to get pretty close.

I actually e-mailed the brewer today asking for that very information. I'm hoping the fact that they don't distribute to Colorado will make them more willing to share.

let us know if you hear back. I loved the santa fe pale ale when we lived in lubbock, tx. Sadly, can't get it in MS.

Back