Looking for a Supplier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThickHead

Reaction score
I am looking for a good supplier of polished stainless steel pipe/tubing and fittings. Are there any particular suppliers that any of you would recommend? If so, who and why? Thanks in advance.

I like these guys, and if you are lucky enough to have one in your town all the better....though I don't know if they will have exactuly what you're looking for I just did a search for stainless steel fittings on their site and got a lot of hits...

Home | Fastenal

I like these guys, and if you are lucky enough to have one in your town all the better....though I don't know if they will have exactuly what you're looking for I just did a search for stainless steel fittings on their site and got a lot of hits...

Home | Fastenal

Yeah, definately familiar with these guys. They are pretty big throughout the industries I work closely with. Thanks for the link. Right now I am looking very seriously into the Tri-Clover systems that are utilized in most commercial breweries. I dont expect to find it cheaply...eheh.

Back